Friday, October 10, 2008

Time to Reclaim Dreams

October 9, 2008
Tonight I feel a distance from the fear. I am aware of it. I am aware that if I really focused on it, it could build. But I mostly feel a separation and distance from the mass hysteria that is going on in the financial markets. I think no matter what happens there, we will be OK. Actually, part of the shift in my thinking is that the stock market is so ridiculously low that it is an opportunity of a lifetime to put money in. Because history shows that every time the bottom has been reached the rebound is huge.

But I am done worrying about the market. What is most important now, is to focus on the future. Its time to reclaim dreams. I have gifts, skills and talents that I want to contribute, to make a difference. And the world needs me to do that. Now more than ever, the world needs each one of us to do that.

2 comments:

Beth (Elizabeth) LaMie said...

Good for you! Sometimes the best thing is to ask yourself: "Do I have the power to do anything about this situation?" If the answer is "no," then try to let it go.

Rachel Cornell said...

AMEN TO THAT SISTER!

Rachel
http://whynotrachel.wordpress.com